We have some important news to share as we enter the holiday season!
- We strongly encourage you to order ahead online for curbside pickup! We all know the weather can be unpleasant and the upcoming holidays are our busiest time. Order from the comforts of your home and avoid waiting outside to enter the retail store if we are busy. Curbside pickup window & stalls are located along East side of our factory.
- During the holiday season, our lead time for curbside pickups will increase to up to two hours. Some items may require a longer lead time (this will be noted in the item’s description).
- Our newly designed website has an option for ordering custom packed gift boxes! This option allows you to custom pack your own 8 or 16 piece gift box.
- Custom packed boxes (ordered online, over the phone, or in our retail store) will NOT be available between 11/20 – 12/25. While we would love to continue custom packing through the holidays, due to circumstances with limited store capacity, staffing, efficiency, etc., this difficult decision was necessary. Please plan ahead and preorder any custom packed boxes you will need for the holiday season before 11/20 so you can be sure to have your favorites gift packaged! Upon check out you can always alert us in the notes section if you wish to pick up later in December.
- Now and during our block out dates above, you can always purchase your favorite confections in the traditional candy counter bag (1/4# increments online, or in smaller quantities in person in our retail store). Or, try out our new option for Combo Gift Boxes!
- We’re excited to now have the option to create your own combo gift box from a selection of 11 different premade trays. Check out your options here!
- We expect many items to sell out this year so be sure to place your order for your must-have items sooner rather than later!
Retail Storefront Access
- To manage traffic flow, we have recently designated a new retail store entrance. ENTER the store through the well-marked, lighted tent next to the Chalet (those using wheelchairs should enter through the front door). Please use the main front door to EXIT once you have purchased your treats.
- We have a limited capacity of 6 customers at a time. We have been working hard to keep the line moving quickly whenever possible. We know there is so much to see and choose from in our little retail store, and we very much enjoy visiting with you when we can – but we do appreciate swift transactions during our busier times in consideration of others waiting to enter.
- Masks are mandatory – NO EXCEPTIONS FOR AGE OR HEALTH REASONS
- If you or someone in your party cannot wear a mask due to age or health reasons, we will be happy to help you with an order over the telephone. You may also place your order online for curbside pickup!
- Several of our staff members are immunocompromised. If someone gets sick, Boehm’s may have to temporarily close! We thank you for your understanding and appreciate you keeping your nose and mouth covered with a mask during your brief visit.
Phone Orders & Department Availability
- During the busy holiday season, we may be unable to take your order immediately over the telephone. We will be happy to call you back when our staff are available to help! Weekend retail staff may also be unavailable to assist with phone orders. If this is the case, we will give you a call back on Monday when we have more staff available. We strongly encourage online orders for these reasons.
- The office, shipping, packing, and production departments are not available on the weekends.
This has been a difficult year for so many, including Boehm’s. As we navigate the obstacles the pandemic has thrown at us – raw ingredient & packaging price increases, staffing difficulties, the restructuring of many aspects of our business, and many unexpected expenses – we are so appreciative of our wonderful customers. We are still here because of you! Thank you for your continued patronage. We hope we can continue to offer delicious confections for many, many years to come!