Boehm’s Factory Tour
On our guided tour, you will be escorted through our chocolate factory where you will see the art of handmade chocolate making (and enjoy tasty samples!), the authentic chalet where our founder lived, as well as the beautiful High Alpine Chapel (if not being used for a wedding or event).
Tours last approximately 35-40 minutes. It is best to plan for a one hour stay for your group if you would also like to visit the retail store or stroll the grounds.
2022 Summer Tour Season July 5th – September 2nd
- Cost of tour $8 per person for public tours (you will be combined with other groups to reach a 15 person maximum)
- Children under the age of one are free (they do not need to be included in your participant count)
- Children’s groups require one adult for every five children
- To make a reservation for a private tour (including groups larger than 15 people), or for reservations after September 2nd, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Same and next day requests only should call 425-392-6652.
- Days in WHITE are unavailable
- Days in GREEN are available (click on a time slot to see how many spaces are available)
- Days in RED (further than a day out) are not available
- Same or Next day requests should call, as it may show RED and fully booked but we may have availability